Tuesday 25 February 2014

The Truth.. The Reality

One thing Which I have not disclosed about myself.. Though I still do not want to disclose it but without that I cannot do justice with the story..

One night during our chat we were talking about the marriages when he said if "mein tujhse hi shadi karlunga" ---I can marry you.. it was the indirect proposal.. That words gave me the reality check and I had to confess that "I am COMMITTED" and my roaka has already been done.. though it was the unofficial roaka but parents where aware about the relationship and they wanted me to get married soon. 

He didnot react on that.. as was having some hint about my relationship as everything was public on Facebook.. but he became upset..that I could sense.. I was also upset.. very upset.. Dont know why.. I had a boy friends.. Still.. It was wrong.. but still.. somthing was there.. which i was missing from so long

Well it didn't effect our friendship.. The long chats were On.. Till the time my room mate (who was gone for a holiday for 1 month) was not there I was talking freely with him but one day I got to know that my roommate is coming back this was not the very good news for me , as I knew it will kill my privacy and I wont feel confortable in my late night chats with him.

Anyways it was her room as well so I could not do anything. I started talking in lobby when she came back.. and my  chats with him continued...


We talked about everything..his interest..hobby.. passion.. likes.. dislikes .. believes.. my intrests and everything.. the talks were in limits.. he is kind of guy who never go beyond limits.. he never makes anyone uncomfortable.. he is just a gentle men.. We became friends.. Best friends

No comments:

Post a Comment