Saturday 22 February 2014

The Beginning ....



Well it all stated in Late October'12.. It was the time of diwali and we were excited to do workstation decoration to win the competition in our Office. But the news from management dissapointed all of us. We were under impression that the celebration will go on full day and there will be NO WORK... and The News was "We are allowed to do decoration and other fun part only in Lunch hours that is 1.30 to 2.30"

We all were very upset with this news and we decided that we will not participate in competition.. Unfortunately it was the last day of 2 of our friends so we thought of giving treat to them.. We decided to go to DOMINOSS with all friends. Since he was not in our group no one cared to invite him.

We were all set to move then we realized that we are short of one car so one of our friends "Mr D" (I never liked this men)  called him for the party so that we can get 1 more car to push our bumps in..

I dont know why but I was very happy when i got to know that he is also coming. We came out from office .. heading towards the car.. I wanted to sit in his car. Both the cars , his and Mr D's car was parked paralled to each other. I was very close to his car but Mr D shouted where are you going Madam you have to sit in my car .. he was very loud, I was not having any reason to say that I want to sit with Him (My him).. So I with my other friends sat in Mr D's car and other friends sat in  his car.

We finally reached at Dominoss..ofcourse it was our treat to our friends who were leaving the company on that day, all of us did contry but we did not ask him.. as he was our guest.. :) :) I am not sure what he was thinking about this.

We were waiting desperately for the pizza to come as we had limited time only..and we had to go back to office.. Mr D was flirting with me all the time but I did not care.. I was worried for him (my him) he was speaking very less, i thought the reason is he is new in our group.

And here I remembered the first time I experienced Love at First Sight.. He was sitting just infront of me.. I got the impression that someone is staring at me , I look around and only thing I could see was his eyes.. that was the first time we made eye contact.. and very soon I break the contact as I was too shy to continue it (or the reason was sumthing else)..  but that happened again..the eye contact.. I felt something every different deep inside.. I felt divine.. I felt being loved.. but I was not sure what is going on .. what is in his mind..What is in my mind.. We looked at each other again and again but for a very less duration.


We didnot realize that the time is over.. pizza was finish and it was the time to go back to office. This time I decided that whatsoever happens I will not sit in Mr D's car.. We were in parking lot and I saw him.. both of us exchanged words without speaking any word just by looking in each others eyes. and yes I did it.. I came straight to his car and sat at front seat. We are happy.. he was happy.. we were about to move when Mr D came and pulled me out by holding and pulling my hands tightly and asked me to sit in his car..  Mr D was doing that as a friend so again I could not revert back. But i felt bad because i knew that hez feeling bad too..

 (continue) --- "The Celebration in Office"



No comments:

Post a Comment