Tuesday 25 February 2014

The Long Chats of Anu Maan


                                                                               So now the chat messaging turned into phone call chats.. Once he text me to know how I am where I replied I am fine and immediately I recieved the next message mentioning "I am having food..will call you shortly" .. well it was surprising for me.. after 15 mins I got his call . It was just the normal call and the chat duration was not too it was hardly for 5  or max 10 mins. 

He started calling more often after this and from here the messages turned into a long serious talks. that talks intimated us that something was going to happen..

Well till now I have not disclosed the hidden talent about him.. hez a excellent singer.. he used to dedicate song to me almost every night. There was nothing between us. We were F.R.I.E.N.D.S and only friends. We were enjoying knowing each other. 

We realized that we are so different from each other, he was very much social, simple , polite with everyone etc etc and I was anti social, rude to people i do not like, not at all simple.. We were so different but as science says "negative pole attracts" ,, This theory was very true in our case... 


We use to talk for hours and hours, sometimes the silent talks, sometimes the crazy talks.. we were enjoying that time..it was fantastic..memorable..lovable


continue "The Truth..The Reality"

No comments:

Post a Comment