Friday 28 February 2014

Others Reaction on our closeness..





I was Enjoying the best time of my life with him and yes even our colleagues and friends started noticing that.. They were observing our closeness.. our activities and so our relationship. But we did not care about anyone.. We were so much involved in each other  and we were living every bit of life.. Something was truly special in our life.. I cannot call it a friendship as both of us knew that it wasnt frnship..our relationship was reached to the next step..


We used to lost in each others eyes, loving each other unconditionally.. We realized that looking into each others eyes can convey lot of feeling which are difficult to word.  Everyone was noticing that.. My friends started questioning me but I always said it just a frnship nothing more..

No comments:

Post a Comment