Sunday 23 February 2014

The Celebration....In Office

On the way to office two of one friends got a call from her Team Lead for not informing about your absence in lunch time.. well her team lead was lil weird so we did not care about what she was saying..

We reached office and saw that celebration was already started , everyone was involved in decorating their workstation. Since it was the team competition our team was waiting for us to come as all decoration material was with us.. (*me and he were in different teams).

We forgot everything and started decoration to win the competition.. Half an hour later HR called me and Mr D in a conference room where she gave us the authority to judge all the participants work and to declare the results.. so now me and Mr D were the jury members..

When the given time for decoration was over we went to each work station one by one and gave points on the basis of decided factors.

His workstation was simple but unique, he used only flowers to decorate but I found it beautiful. but as usual Mr D was adamant for not giving more point to his work as it was simple and what other people did was difficult and deserve more point.. well since this was the valid point I had to agree to him.

But at last I convinced Mr D was giving second prize to his work  :) :) :) so his team got the second prize.. he was happy.. they got a box of chocolate as a price.. He saved one for me..

He came to me when we were leaving from office and gave that chocolate and said "Hum Jeet Gaye" :)
They moment was very touching for me, there was a eye contact again.. some different feeling gain.. 


I left for my home town as it was diwali..He was in  my mind full time during that journey.. I thnk I was missing him.. but I was not sure.. may be because I spent lot of time with him that day.. It was all running in my mind when my phone ranged and I realized that the station where I have to get down is about to come.. Finally, the train jerked to a complete stop, I pulled my luggage down and I disembarked and walked a short distance to find my brother who was there to pick me from station  ....

 (continue) Texting on Phone.. The first Message

No comments:

Post a Comment