Monday 24 February 2014

First Texting on Phone.. I was at Home

I was at my hometown when I received his first messages.. It was after 3 days of dominoes party.. It was just the simple message wishing me and my family happy Govardhan. I replied back same to you




and the next day I got his message for choti diwali and then badi diwali.. After diwali I came back to Noida and we met.. in office ofcourse :)

We did not talk much may be we were not having any topic to talk about.. well thankfully there were common friends who used to go for evening break at 4 pm, he and I used to tag along with them so that we get some time to spend with each other.. we were too shy to go alone on breaks.

Though we used to be with group but we never cared about others we get so much involved with each other..those were the days i still miss alot . I wish i could rewind few pages of life.. I wish...


(continue) "The Long Mid Night Talks"

No comments:

Post a Comment