Friday 28 February 2014

Thanks Giving Day -- The Day we expressed something




So.. it was the thanks giving day and it was the first time when we actually expressed our feelings..but again indirectly

His workstation was maximum 10 steps away from mine.. it was the time when we use to think about each other all the time..

I was in office at my desk when he came.. he pulled the chair and sat close to me and said hi.. i was freezed for a second then he said "hi" and i turned my back .. I was so happy to see him.. I closed my eyes for a while , I was numb and nervous, it was like everything has paused , i realised he was staring at me , he was directly looking into my eyes , and me too, I tried to act calm by asking stupid questions from him like whats up? Are you done with your work etc etc..he replied patiently and said today is thanks giving and I would like to thankyou .. I said for what?? he was still looking into my eyes , I wanted that moment to stop.. I was lost in his eyes.. he thanked me for everything he could..for being his friend..for supporting him.. for the things I did for him and also for the thing I have not done for him and lot more.. he continued saying Thanks for like 7 minutes...

This was the first time when something happened in my stomach it felt like I was having butterflies in it ,i wanted to run away from the situation , i tried hard to utter out that i am alright.. :)

He finished his lines and he said bye to me as it was the time to leave from office.. I also said bye to him.. he moved back ..I suddenly came back to the reality from my dreamland..I stopped him and said.. Thankyou to u too..FOR MAKING Me SMILE.. well I wanted to say thankyou for coming into my life.. thankyou for making me realize what is love and lot more.. but I could not :( as may be it was too early for that or may be coz I was not still not sure about his feeling..or may b the reason was sumthing else..

He gave me really cute smile to me... he left but I was still feeling him..just trying to recall those moments again and again... I was smiling for no reason.. I was happy... I was in Love

No comments:

Post a Comment