Thursday 27 February 2014

Friendship turing into Love.. Hidden Love!!

We finally began to go on coffee breaks alone in office..not because of the coffee craving but because we wanted to meet more often. Taking walk downstairs in lunch time, going on drive.. It was all a lot of fun and a great feeling too. I began to gather more emotions to him. He was so amazing. I loved the advice he used to give me and his postie attitude about almost everything. I felt positivity all around. I cherished every word of wisdom he gave to me. He was became my idol my mentor. He was so amazing.







I became attached to his favorite singer music, saw life in a different light, thought of love in a different way. I always kept him near my heart. He was just special. There was no way to describe my feelings for him, I just always thought he was an amazing friend. I never thought of our friendship becoming anything more, although at times I did want him to be my boyfriend. I thought he would be the perfect boyfriend, husband, father, everything. He was just amazing. But I never said anything. I was afraid it would change our friendship, which I loved dearly.The feeling that I had when I was with him was just indescribable. It felt like I just knew there was something more, there. And it felt like he knew it too.

I had always Andy him more than a friend, and it seemed like he did too. He always made eye contact with me, and he really listened to everything I had to say..

He was so amazing. I wanted to tell him how I felt but I could not, I was only trying to control my feeling as I knew that we have no future.. as I have made commitments with someone else and I can not take my words back. I wanted to tell him how much I cared about him and liked him. But oddly the word 'like' was always a hard word for me to say to him, and still to this day I wonder if it was because I always 'loved' him... never 'liked' him.


No comments:

Post a Comment