Wednesday 30 September 2015

A new day came... next Day of our first date.. Sunday!

Now Sunday came but before it We had long chat on phone for couple of hours on Saturday late night. We talked about entire day we were together. We were tired but we are not tired of talking to each other. It is the best refreshment to talk to each other. We shared our feelings with each other coz Saturday was awesome day in our life. We together were floating in love waves. When u r in love, world is most beautiful for u. I think It is the best feeling u can ever get.




Image result for phone talk with love 


I slept and again my princess was in front of me in my dreams. I was feeling like she was everywhere in me. But actually I feel the same at present too. I feel she is in my blood, she is in my breath, in my sight, in my entire body. So she was with me even when I was sleeping. I thanked God to give me love of my life. While I was sleeping, it might be possible that smile would be there on my face :)

I wake up late and she also. As I wake up, I called my love and asked how she was and she slept well or not. I could feel her smile, excitement and love. She replied, "yes I slept well and saw u in my dreams Anu".
I smiled and said I too saw u in my dreams my love. Then I repeated that yesterday was one of the most memorable days in my life. She said "hhmm same here".


Now It was the time to plan our day to meet and enjoy together. We planned that we would go to CP and spend quality time together. We met there and wished to each other. Anyone could have observed us that we were in love completely. We roamed around CP. First time I was walking with a girl with holding her hand. Her touch was amazing and very special. I could understand that day how special it is to walk with your love everywhere. U don't care about public, people coz u could see ur love only. I was feeling like everything is still and I m walking with my soulmate. There was so much crowd but sometimes I took her in my arms slightly so that I could save her from touch and pushes from crowd. My most valuable thing was with me so it was my responsibility to take care of her.

After walking many blocks, we found a place to sit. We sat on seat made of stones. We came closer and I hold her hand. She was smiling and feeling shy little bit. I also smiled to see her. Her eyes are most beautiful...Truly saying. We saw there was shakarkand (sweet potato) seller. I asked her if she would like to have and she said "yes". I bought a plate of shakarkand and I fed her with my hand. It was amazing!!! She fed me too. We liked that shakarkand and off-course we liked coz we were together.

We started walking and found an excellent place to get ice creams. We were standing outside and smiling. Later on we took an auto and asked auto driver to go to South Ex. I took her in my arms and loved her. It was time of around 7 PM and air was so refreshing. It was adding the romance.

We reached South Ex. I hold her hand and walked over there. We talked over our feelings, our take on our relationship, our future but love has its own world and definition. She asked me, "Anu can u understand me? Why I am with you?" I replied, "I cant say more things but I am sure Love has brought us closer to each other."


later we decided to go to disc. We finally planned to go to GIP Noida. We experienced lots of transports modes that day, so finally we boarded on a DTC bus for Noida. We got seats easily and talked to each other. I hold her hand. We were liking our bus ride too. "us din sab kuch special tha". Finally we reached to Noida and took rikshaw for GIP mall. As I said earlier that we experienced many transport modes that day.

As we reached GIP mall, we entered in disc and took place on upper floor to sit properly. it could give us privacy. We were looking into eyes of each other. After 10 minutes we realized we should order something kyunki bhook bhi lagi thi. We took soft drinks and ordered fries, paneer tikka & chicken lollypop (she is vegetarian and I am non-vegeterian). Soulmates have different liking and choices but this is also the reason which makes their relationship stronger.

We enjoyed those moments fullest. We came closer and I hold her in my arms. We were feeling love for each other. She hugged me and got emotional. I loved her and promised "I will love you till my last breath and I will be with you always."



We took drinks and danced together. I still remember that song which was being played "tera pyar pyar hookah bar". We enjoyed this song and danced while sitting on sofa. One thing even today I can remember and dat was her smile and love when she saw me enjoying her company and waving my body on dat song. There was nobody else so we felt cozy and kissed many times. Her kiss is mind blowing!!!!


It was time to leave!We left from there. Truly saying I did not visit any disc till now after this visit. This was so special....

We were discussing how amazing these 2 days were.. seriously these 2 days were full of love.

I dropped her at her PG. I gave her a romantic hug and left from there.

but love story continues....................................













No comments:

Post a Comment