Thursday 9 April 2015

She, my love - Anu ki Zubaani



NOW ANU SAYS:

LOVE...I didn’t know the meaning of this word, I didn’t feel this feeling before when I fall in love with my angel.  That time I felt how beautiful love is!

 

I have many friends including boys & girls and have been very social. But love for her taught me how to show care for a most special & lovable person. Her love made me poet; I have started writing romantic poems which are created from my heart.  Her love conveyed me how special I can be for someone. She made me felt that I am a good person. She is my soul mate, the one who I pay respect to. I worship of her love and consider her as my goddess. Loving her is the purest and most beautiful feeling in my life.  If I start expressing love for her in words, diaries, papers and blogs will not be enough. She completes me in each and every aspect; she has given true definition of mine. 

She is my world, my universe, my galaxy. She calls me Kanha and I call her my Radha. She has given me a name “ANU”. I accept it with full of my love, my soul, gratitude and honour.

 


Jab We Met:

I met her in my office. I was attracted towards her from very first day. Her eyes are most beautiful; her hair is full of fragrance; her body is very sexy. I noticed that she wears nose pin. First time I noticed so many things in a girl.

I tried many times to talk to her but didn’t get the chance even to initiate the talk. Finally one day came when I got chance to congratulate her when she got appreciation for her work. She is brilliant in her work...no doubt!!! I congratulated her and asked for the party; she received my wishes. I was extremely happy to listen her voice.

On the weekend, our team had planned for the disc party and we all attended the same. We started dancing but I was not so comfortable as I was not familiar with everybody. I was seeing her eyes whenever I could see without any interruption. I was lost when she asked me to pass on French fries. I was not able to reply her convincingly. But I knew “kuch kuch ho raha hai” inside me.

As we all know that how we interacted on Diwali celebration in the office. But I would like to share when I had started feeling for her. Before Diwali celebration, there was to celebrate sports day in the office. I tried to interact her on that day. Fortunately she was in my team and she supported the team in same way how I put my support. I could see her feeling of why I was putting so much interest in interaction with her. I had given all my belongings like my watch, wallet, cell phone to her as I was going to play games. She was surprised why I had given those to her but she could feel that somewhere I am interested in interaction with her. First time I did not hesitate to interact with any girl. I tried to follow her wherever she went; during lunch, talks, gatherings, plans making for the team.

All team members were asked to create a punch line for the team. I don’t know but my lady had lots of expectations from me as somewhere she liked my creativity. She liked my punch line suggestion and supported to finalize that. She was shouting with this punch line many times to support our team. We were champions in all the games. Thank God I could celebrate it with her. Our team colour was blue and she was looking very pretty in the same colour. I saw her face again and again whenever I get chance to do. I was in love totally. I was lost....in her eyes!!!
 

On same day at evening, I had sent Facebook friend request to her; I was lucky one that she accepted my request. Why I am saying like this because she never accepts friend request of boys easily. I started chatting and approached her by inviting for watching movie together. She refused as she didn’t know me completely so she was not comfortable. Usually I am not interested in watching movie but she was the reason why I could do like this. I was looking for the meetings with her...because I was in love and witing for her

ANU continues..............

No comments:

Post a Comment